If you’re looking for an amazing and unique outdoor travel experience, a custom private tour of Utah’s incredible national parks is the perfect option for you! Custom tours are tailored specifically to your needs and interests, so you can enjoy a trip that is perfectly suited to your individual desires.
As a Utah-based luxury private tour company, we know our way around the national parks and what makes a great visit. In this blog post, we’ll provide a detailed overview of how our custom private tours of Utah’s national parks work, from the steps involved in getting a trip to what’s included in each escorted tour package, and the many customization options available. Let’s get started!
Our team of professionals at Utah Luxury Tours is here to help you discover the hidden gems that Utah has to offer by providing completely private and customizable scenic tours.
If you’re looking to get out and explore, an escorted tour of Utah’s national parks is for you. You choose how fast the journey goes, where you want to go, and what sights you want to see. Our expert guides will accompany you and answer any questions you may have about the parks and surrounding areas.
Steps to Booking an Escorted Tour of the Utah National Parks
- Discuss your trip with an expert Utah Luxury Tours travel agent. We’ll listen to you as you describe what kind of trip you are wanting, your expectations, specific sites you want to visit, any physical restrictions, and all further details.
- Review your options for a customizable tour. As you work closely with your travel agent, they will help you choose your own activities, hotels, and dining options. They will help you find the best trip options that align with your budget, group size, activity level, etc. They work closely with guests to make sure the trip planned is what you’re interested in and what you want to get out of the trip.
- Book a trip! Once you’ve had the chance to discuss options for your own private tour, you can book your trip with Utah Luxury Tours. Your travel agent will put together a detailed itinerary, make all the reservations, and save you all the hassle of planning the details of your trip.
- Enjoy your very own private custom tour. Sit back and relax as you enjoy your trip in seeing the natural wonders of the world and more, all led by an experienced guide with minimal planning on your part.
What’s the Experience Like?
Depending on the length of your trip and the specific locations you visit, your days will likely consist of a mix of driving between locations; experiencing the parks through hikes, walking around viewpoints, taking pictures, and learning from your guide; eating at some of Utah’s best restaurants; and participating in any other activities you’ve selected for your tour like hot air ballooning or river rafting. Each day ends with a stay at a top-rated hotel with luxury accommodations.
Some of the most popular Utah national parks you can see on your tour include:
Zion National Park
Zion National Park is world famous for its red-rock canyons and stunning vistas. For the more adventurous traveler, trails like Angels Landing and The Narrows consistently make top lists of must-see hikes in the US, but the park also offers plenty of magnificent scenery from a relaxed drive along the Zion Canyon Scenic Drive.
Bryce Canyon National Park
Bryce Canyon boasts the largest concentration of hoodoos anywhere in the world. Visitors can venture into the valley to walk trails such as the popular Navajo Loop that wind through the natural rock columns or enjoy the breathtaking views of the entire canyon from lookout points along the main road.
Arches National Park
Arches features unique natural stone arches carved by erosion, many of which can be easily seen from the road or by taking just a short walk. Visitors can enjoy seeing iconic formations like Delicate Arch and Balanced Rock, along with a variety of other arches, hoodoos, and natural rock formations. Our guides can direct you to the best views the park has to offer so you don’t miss out on any of the best sites in Arches National Park.
Other popular locations you may choose to include in your scenic tour include Goblin Valley State Park, Canyonlands National Park, and Capitol Reef National Park. The best part of booking a private tour is that you’ll get to choose which locations you want to visit, and you’ll also have expert travel agents and tour guides to help you evaluate your options.
What’s Included (and Not Included) in the Price of Your Tour?
Each tour is different and customizable, but all tours from Utah Luxury Tours will include the following:
- A professional and experienced tour guide
- Most meals (generally breakfast and lunch)
- All park entry fees and permits
- Luxury hotel lodging
- Transportation to and from the parks and attraction sites
The tour’s price does not include the following:
- Most dinners
- Airfare to and from your starting point
- Guide gratuity
We make sure to provide a wide range of recommendations for activities and restaurants that will fit any budget or palate.
When booking a private customized tour, you have the opportunity to choose from a variety of activities, accommodations, and restaurants that fit your interests.
Some popular customization options include:
- Choosing specific national parks to visit
- Selecting different hiking trails or outdoor activities in each location
- Altering the pace of the trip to be more or less adventurous
- Adding a stop in a nearby city or town
- Making changes to the itinerary based on feedback from your guide
- Including specific activity add-ons such as river rafting, hot air ballooning, ziplining, mountain biking, helicopter tours, and a host of other options
These are only a few examples of the many customization options available. When you book a trip with Utah Luxury Tours, you can be sure that your trip will be truly one of a kind and tailored specifically to your wants and needs.
Book an Escorted Tour With Utah Luxury Tours
We hope this has helped give you a better understanding of what a private Utah national parks tour from Utah Luxury Tours is like. If you have any further questions, or are interested in booking a trip, please don’t hesitate to contact us! We would be more than happy to help you plan the perfect trip to Utah’s scenic parks.